Saturday, June 11, 2011

off the wagon

I'm on the ground being trampled by that damn wagon. I don't know if I fell off the wagon, got pushed off the wagon or what. All I know is that I am looking up and the horses hooves are coming at me and I am using my arm to shield my face. I am panic stricken and terrified.

As I look back at this week I know some things went awry but I can't pinpoint when I lost focus. Between doctors appointments, a stint in the hospital and getting my teenager ready for prom, this week kind of whizzed right passed me.

For the most part I ate healthy but when I was bad, I was really really bad. I did it up BAD. OMG talk about making the wrong choices. I did that several times this week. The J*d up thing is that I don't enjoy it like I used to. Salty, greasy fast food no longer taste good and my body doesn't respond well to it. But I didn't take my own advice and prepare my meals ahead of time. I waited until I was so hungry I had the shakes before I ate; definitely a recipe for disaster.

Soooo, I gotta get my A** back on track. After all, it was me that said we are only our next meal away from starting a healthy lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment