Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I have learned

What I did was take my eyes off of the prize? I forgot to put me first. I let life's stresses beat my ass and I didn't fight back.  Stress upon stress upon stress. I don't have any real friends on blog world to remind me to suck it in.
I have learned in these past few months that I still rely on food to comfort me. I am still in love with a lover that doesn't love me back. I am in love with something that is actually detrimental to my health. I don't understand how I don't smoke, drink, do drugs or anything else that I going to hurt me. YET, I fall to my knees for a piece of carrot cake. I ignored fruits and ate pure BS. humpf this is some kind of struggle.

Well here I am again trying this eat healthy lose weight thing. What I learned is that losing weight is easy, breaking the addiction is hard.


1 comment:

  1. Make no mistake, food addiction is every bit as tough to kick as any other addiction. Good luck in your efforts to tame the fat monkey on your back.

    ReplyDelete