Sunday, January 15, 2012

challenges this week

This week has been particurly brutal. These last few months have been quite challenging. I don't like to get into details about my problems because they are not mine alone. But geesh, I need a break. A vacation, something.

I managed to stay on course though. I did not cheat, attempt to cheat or anything this week. For that I am grateful. Sometimes I eat without thought until I've already eaten. Then it would dawn on me that I just ate something I am not supposed to eat.

I watched this documentary called Forks Over Knives- it states statistics on things I have been saying all along. I am not a doctor, scientist, chemist or anything close. But, some things are common sense. Also I have been around long enough to see the evolution. I have a large family and have seen all of the struggles. I have laughed and cried about this subject for way too long. This documentary discusses the overall decline of the quality of food we eat. It chemically break down the way we are eating and digesting junk that is killing us and is addictive by design.

the website is http://www.forksoverknives.com/

awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment