Thursday, August 18, 2011

MIA

yep I've been missing in action. well more like INaction that is. i have been away on company business and it is taking up all of my free time. too busy to blog.

now that I've gotten that off my chest, I can say that I have been a bad girl. My company provided our meals this week and wasn't concerned about my special dietary needs. I didn't complain much. I kind of just went with the flow. but now that I am officially miserable and feeling like I've gone backwards I can't help but wonder what the heck is wrong with me. I take full responsiblity for my actions. I really didn't think it was going to be such a big deal but boy was I dead wrong. Man o' man, I can't help but think if I was diabetic or stricken with some other type of disease that can be controlled by food would I have handled this week differntly?

OK so if I was a recovering alcolohic, I know I would have done a better job at staying sober. But, noooo, not the food addy, I ate this week, free. no out of pocket expense. but guess who is really paying for it? ME, you guessed it. note to self; there is always a price to pay for FREE.

I can't wait to get home so that I can undo the undoing that I am doing. thats it...pray for me...........

1 comment: