Sunday, May 22, 2011

why am I blogging?

Well this is a loaded question. I can start by saying who I am and why I am starting this blog. You may be wondering who I am and why I'm starting this blog. Its pretty simple...I have something to say.PERIOD. I am sick and tired of people blogging and passing their opinions anonymously behind their computers. Some of you out there in cyber land love to hurt people with your comments and play computer gangster. You disgust me. I am a menopausal female that has learned to love and embrace myself without worrying what the  freaking haters have to say about me. My blog is to help those struggling with finding their best selves and putting that foot forward. Lets face it, none of us are perfect as we are not meant to be....but daily we should work towards becoming a better person, be it physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally.

The above does not mean or suggest you don't love yourself if you are on a mission of self improvement. On the contrary it is the exact opposite. Knowing and recognizing your minuses is the first step up out of the basement of negativity to put yourself on the escalator up. Up towards wherever it is you want to go. Whatever it is you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment